Introducing the all-new Toyota Genuine Dash Camera available at Ken Shaw Toyota in Toronto, Ontario. Toronto's oldest Toyota dealership! When your vehicle’s ignition is turned on, the Dash Camera starts recording video, audio (if microphone is turned on) and location data. It has special video event recording modes to capture and protect important videos, and footage can be reviewed and saved to your smartphone or computer with the free app or accompanying software.
- Infinite Loop Recording
- Incident Recording
- Parking Surveillance
- Audio Switch
- Interesting Event Recording
- Adventure Mode
Recording Models Include:
The Infinite Loop
Continuous 1080p recording on an SD Card. Once card is full oldest files are automatically overwritten.
Manually protect up to an hour of footage at the highest quality video setting.
On impact detection, footage will automatically lock on SD Card for retrieval at a later time.
The Dash Camera will record up to 60 seconds following an impact while parked.
The Dash Camera is available for the following models. More models to follow. Please contact our Parts team for more details. Prices subject to change.
- 2020 - 2021 Toyota RAV4 and RAV4 Hybrid - $618.01 installed plus HST
- 2018 Toyota RAV4 and RAV4 Hybrid – $521.40 installed plus HST
- 2020-2021 Toyota Corolla - $637.21 installed plus HST
- 2020 - 2021 Toyota Camry and Camry Hybrid - $688.01 installed plus HST
- 2020 - 2021 Toyota Highlander and Highlander Hybrid - $604.01 installed plus HST
- 2020 Toyota Sienna - $578.81 installed plus HST
- 2020 - 2021 Toyota Prius - $626.61 installed plus HST
- 2020 - 2021 Toyota C-HR - $626.01 installed plus HST
- 2020 - 2021 Toyota Tacoma 4X4 - $618.01 installed plus HST
- 2018 Toyota Tacoma – $562.00 installed plus HST
- 2020 - 2021 Toyota 4Runner - $615.01 installed plus HST
- 2018 Toyota 4Runner – $572.40 installed plus HST