Ken Shaw Toyota is also happy to offer you a wide range of tires for cars, SUVs and small trucks in Toronto at our dealership. We feature a wide-ranging choice of the finest brands, highly competitive pricing, and the expertise to help you choose the perfect products for your needs.
Replacing your Toyota Tires
Different needs, different tires. Read below to find out which type of tire is the best for you!
With soft rubber compounds, a low profile and sporty appearance, most Summer Tires are designed for:
- Sharp steering response and firm grip on dry pavement
- Gripping the road
- Firm ride quality
- Shedding water to avoid hydroplaning
All Season Tires
Most Toyota vehicles are equipped with "All Season" original equipment tires. They're designed for:
- Good, nimble performance in a wide variety of conditions
- Long treat life
- Ride comfort and a quiet ride
- Low rolling resistance and improved fuel efficiency
Light Truck Tires
Toyota Trucks and SUVs may be equipped with Light Truck original equipment tires. They're designed for:
- On-road handling and comfort
- Off-road traction
- High-level performance
- All-weather, all purpose
Winter Tires are designed to perform optimally in both snowy conditions and cold temperatures, providing the performance and safety you expect. In fact, they’re recommended as soon as average daily temperatures drop below 7°C. For passenger vehicles, they are legally required on some BC highways after October 1st and in Quebec between December 15th and March 15th.
- Installing four tires is recommended.
- We make switching tires easier by using steel or aluminum rims.
- Many Toyota Dealers offer Tire Storage