To our valued guests, we would like to update you regarding the current COVID-19 situation. Hygiene standards for our employees and guests is our top priority. We are closely following the latest guidelines from the CDC, WHO, local governments and public health agencies.
- We will be reopening only our Service, Parts and Collision Centre on April 8th, with NEW HOURS
- Monday to Friday we will be open from 8am to 5pm, closed Saturday and Sunday.
- Shuttle Service and vehicle rentals will NOT be offered at this time
- Service will be implementing a "drop off/pick up" system. Our guest lounges will NOT be open
- Guests will remain in their own vehicle, while a member of our team, standing 6 feet apart, will communicate with you and take your repair order request
- Vehicle will be sanitized by a protected detailer in the drive-thru before being turned over to a technician and before being returned to the guest
- Pay methods will be via a phoned credit card transaction.
- All repair orders and receipts will be emailed to guest to eliminate face-to-face encounters
Due to the necessary increase in safety precautions, we will no longer offer a time guarantee on oil and filter change.
We understand these measures may seem extreme, however all of these measures, combined with physical distancing, will allow us to provide a safe environment for our staff and guests.
When you visit Ken Shaw Toyota, your Toyota Dealership for service, you can count on us to take good care of you and your vehicle. Our team of dedicated Service Advisors and factory-trained Technicians is committed to delivering quality service using only Toyota Genuine Parts.
Enjoy the following amenities:
Free WI-FI and workstation. Relax in our reclining massage chair. Grab a bite at our on-site cafeteria, enjoy complimentary hot beverages. Read a book by our cozy fireplace or catch up on the news in our secondary seating area. Kids even have their own family-friendly TV! Play some games or browse the web with provided iPads.
When you visit your Toyota Dealership for service, you can count on us to take good care of you and your vehicle. Our team of dedicated Service Advisors and factory-trained Technicians is committed to delivering quality service using only Toyota Genuine Parts.
Toyota is committed to developing technologies to ensure that you derive optimal enjoyment from your vehicle. Campaigns conducted by Toyota can be Safety Recall Campaigns and/or Limited Service Campaigns. Certain Warranty Enhancement Programs may also be applicable to your vehicle.
Take a look at Frequently asked service questions such as:
Why my air conditioning is not cold? Or How Do I Increase Fuel Efficiency?
If you are looking for any automotive part or have any questions regarding parts for your vehicle please contact our parts department.
Unfortunately, accidents do happen. When they do, it’s important to restore your vehicle to its pre-accident condition.
Visit one of the most highly rated Toyota collision centre in Toronto for the proper repair of your Toyota or off-make vehicle after any accident or fender-bender. You can count on the specialists in our Toyota body shop to restore your car, SUV or pickup truck to mint condition and preserve its resale value down the road.