Ken Shaw Toyota is one of Canada’s first Toyota dealerships, and Toronto’s longest serving Toyota dealership. We are proudly celebrating over 50 years as a Toyota dealer, and 60+ years as a family run, customer driven business in the GTA! We have been proudly serving Toronto since 1958. We offer exceptional vehicles, state of the art facility, and an experienced management team to help guide you to the next level in your career.
We are looking for a Lot Attendant to join our Sales Team.
- Parking and cleaning vehicle displays.
- Organizing and maintaining vehicle inventory.
- Checking in, washing and fueling vehicles.
- Assisting with inventory management.
- Picking up licensing.
- Rearranging vehicles in the showroom.
- Maintaining lot security and cleanliness.
- Maintaining Toyota Service Lounge coffee machine.
- General duties and errands as assigned by the managers.
What We Are Looking For:
- Valid G Driver’s License.
- A clean driver’s abstract & criminal background check are a must.
- Able to drive both automatic and manual transmissions.
- An organized and motivated individual who can work independently and as a team player.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Previous automotive experience would be considered an asset.
- Is able to work outside in all weather conditions
- Is comfortable driving in tight spaces
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from over 60 years of business.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
Job Type: Full-time, Monday to Friday.
Lot Attendant – Position Starts Immediately