Ken Shaw Toyota has an immediate requirement for a Part-Time Receptionist to join our successful dealership in Toronto. In this key role, you will be the first point of contact with most of our customers, either as they enter the dealership or contact us by telephone. Your main role will be to greet customers in a friendly and professional manner and ensure that they receive the assistance they require.
- Welcoming customers and visitors into the dealership with a friendly and professional demeanor. Assess their needs and answer their inquiries or guide them to the appropriate dealership staff member
- Responsible for the dealership’s telephone communications. With courtesy and respect, accepts and directs incoming calls, takes detailed messages, and provides callers with helpful information
- Routing customers to Sales Consultants without delay, while ensuring that all sales representatives receive a fair rotation of sales prospects and clients
- Maintain the tidiness and organization of the reception area and customer waiting areas
- Other duties as assigned
- Being the face and voice of our dealership to the customer, the receptionist must have a natural ability to engage positively with people in person and on the telephone, always leaving a welcoming and professional first impression of the dealership
- Demonstrated commitment to exceptional customer service
- Highly organized and accurate, with excellent multi-tasking skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prepare business memos, letters, etc.
How to Apply
Please email your resume in confidence to Helder Pacheco at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ken Shaw Toyota is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women and aboriginals. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.