Ken Shaw Toyota has an immediate requirement for an experienced Internet Sales Specialist to join our successful dealership in Toronto. In this key role, you are often the dealership’s first point of contact with customers. You will handle incoming email, phone calls, chat and text leads, assess the customer’s needs, respond to them, and set up appropriate appointments.
WHAT WE OFFER
*COMPANY CAR PROVIDED. Never have to worry about vehicle maintenance ever again! This position comes with a company vehicle. Rest assure that you will be driving the latest Toyota models, one of the most reliable brands.
*Extended Health Benefits, dental, eye care, etc.
*Training provided by senior management team.
We offer exceptional vehicles, state of the art facility, and an experienced management team to help guide you to the next level in your career.
• Ensure that a high volume of internet leads, social media activity, emails and phone calls are being responded to in a timely, accurate, friendly and professional manner
• Facilitate online conversations with customers to determine their needs, respond to queries, and set up appointments for further dialogue with appropriate dealer staff
• Report regularly to management on online reviews and feedback from customers as well as overall customer experience and service-related issues and trends
• Recommend, develop and implement innovative social media strategies
• Keep abreast of new products, features, accessories, financial services offerings, etc.
• Active role in customer database management
• Dealership experience, especially BDC would be an asset
• Experience with appointment management
• A passion for automobiles with well-developed knowledge of product and industry
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Impeccable English grammar and spelling skills are required
• Strong organizational skills and detail focused
• Team-oriented with a desire to achieve both individual and collective goals
• Confident, positive and energetic
• OMVIC License (or willingness to get one) and valid Ontario Driver’s License
Please send your resume in confidence to email@example.com
Ken Shaw Toyota is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women and aboriginals. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.