We are committed to providing warm, courteous, and effective customer service to any client who has challenged credit. You are our special guest. Welcome!
Want to find out what your bi-weekly payment is going to be on one of our cars, with your exact credit situation? CONTACT US NOW!
Shopping for a pre-owned vehicle? Special Programs for the following approval obstacles
No Money Down
Undischarged Consumer Proposal
Discharged Consumer Proposal
No Credit History
Seasonal Workers in/off season
Child Tax Credit
New to Canada
Get approved today. Our Finance Manager is standing by to provide you with warm and expert service. You are our special client.
Contact Anwar Kamran at 416-766-1155 ext. 173 or by email at email@example.com
For the easiest, fastest, possible approval, click the button below and fill out some basic information, and your application will receive priority attention.
A welcoming confidential atmosphere for our credit challenged clients
Rigorous Mechanical Inspections from a trusted name
- Ken Shaw Toyota’s certified technicians inspect our Pre-owned inventory with the highest standards of safety and integrity in mind.
Off Lease vehicles and trade-ins vs. Daily Rental vehicles
- Ken Shaw Toyota Pre-Owned vehicles come primarily off-lease or as trade-ins. Very often our vehicles have only one owner.
Free Carfax reports right on our website
- We are committed to transparency. Our Carfax reports are included in all our pre-owned vehicle listings, free of charge.
Shuttle Service for clients who do not have transportation to our store
- We offer a free shuttle service within reasonable distance, so your trip here and back is convenient and free
I will wait until my credit improves before financing
- Find out now if you are better off financing now vs. waiting. You will receive a complimentary credit analysis to help guide you.
I have been turned down at other dealerships
- Not all dealerships have a dedicated finance manager who works exclusively with Credit Challenged Clients
Forget financing a vehicle. I’d rather buy a cheap $2,000 - $4,000 vehicle
- Instead, get a newer vehicle with reasonable bi-weekly payments and extended warranty to protect you.
I can keep my old car for a while longer
- If you have bad credit, you are playing high stakes game keeping that old vehicle. Don’t get hit with unexpected repairs.