We are proudly celebrating 50 years as a Toyota dealer, and 60 years as a family run, customer driven business in the GTA! We have been proudly serving Toronto since 1958. We offer exceptional vehicles, state of the art facility, and an experienced management team to help guide you to the next level in your career.
Licensed Auto Body Technician
Ken Shaw Toyota, one of Canada’s first Toyota dealerships, and Toronto’s longest serving Toyota dealership, is looking for an exceptional individual to join our Collision Centre team! We are currently hiring a License Auto Body Technician. A body technician’s responsibilities are:
- Disassemble and inspection of the vehicle
- Body and structural repairs
- Repairing and replacing interior and exterior components on all makes and models of vehicles
- Familiar with car-o-liner (or similar) measuring and frame straightening techniques that restore vehicles to pre-accident condition
Please send your resume in confidence to
John Bennett – Collision Centre Manager
Danny Jamal – General Manager
Or call 416-766-1155 ext 143 for more information regarding this position.
New Car Salesperson Permanent – Full Time
Ken Shaw Toyota, one of Canada’s first Toyota dealerships, and Toronto’s longest serving Toyota dealership, is looking for an exceptional individual to join our sales team!
No sales experience? Let our experienced management team train you. We’re looking for the right candidate to train, and grow within our company. Ken Shaw Toyota is offering a generous salary PLUS bonus plan, health benefits plan, and a company vehicle with insurance included.
The ideal candidate is well spoken, ambitious and always professional. You possess the skills and demeanor to develop, nurture, and maintain relationships. You are an engaging individual, with the ability to anticipate and exceed our guest’s expectations. You have a high level of integrity, a strong work ethic, and attention to detail. Working as an individual and also as an integral part of our sales team, you strive to deliver an exceptional experience to our guests.
- Attention to detail and strong work ethic
- Desire and ability to deliver an exceptional guest experience
- Internet, Social Media and Technology savvy
- Ability to thrive and excel in a competitive market
- Strong business acumen
- Valid G driver’s license
- Available to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
Please send your resume in confidence to: